Thursday, November 7, 2019

Cameron's Revision Plan


Content:
Dr. Burton and I discussed that the multiple ideas present in my draft can be confusing to readers. I’ve decided to make that which I love the main focus: dirt bike riding. Unfortunately, this means a lot more writing. I want to start out expressing an observation; since joining the church, everything seems to "mean something," that i'm supposed to find purpose in everything, but before I was a member, there wasn’t really an underlying meaning in riding, it was just fun, and I liked that.

Form: Dr. Burton and I talked about how I am focusing on style and form, rhythm and diction, but as he pointed out, that comes second. I need to be focusing on content, characterization and description. I will be focusing on expressing what it is that really makes me love riding.

Visual Design: We discussed a range of images, but also that I need to do a bit more writing before selecting the images I want to incorporate. I will break the text, inserting a jump break into the text to make the overall layout more aesthetically pleasing for a webpage.

No comments:

Post a Comment