Thursday, November 7, 2019

Henry's Revision Plan


1.       As far as revision goes, I think I am ok with the order in which I tell my story. The main thing I noticed as I read it over and listened to the feedback, is that I need to be more didactic in my story telling.
2.       I want to do a better job in the imagery I use in my paper, especially because so much of my surrounding through out the story are in nature, I think I can do a better job at situating the reader to my surroundings.
3.       I have some pictures I have from my first hike and the most recent hike that I want to use. I just have to think about the order I want them to appear and what type of pictures would actually match the theme of my essay. I want the reader to feel like the pictures are really apart of the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment