Thursday, November 7, 2019

Ana's Revision Plan




  1. Some of the titles I’m working with are: “Playing Mom #2”or “The Art of Playing Mom.” Something I am planning on revising are personal thoughts. I set up a detailed character sketch, but I need to include my own thoughts, reactions, etc.  My hope is that it will help it become more balanced and help the audience engage with the story more.
  2. Because I already have sturdy character development, I want to see if I can help the story flow more, instead of abrupt transitions in the essay. I might include more dialogue in some areas to help the audience see what I’m thinking, as well as how I’m engaging with the other character(s).
  3. I’m also planning on dividing the essay into sections for the various scenes, which will be indicated by asterisk scene breaks. I also want to include multiple (and appealing) pictures that draws the audience in visually. My current image would be good to include in the middle of the essay, but not to have it be the first one they see. I’m planning on getting a stock photo (due to privacy) of children, or something of that nature.


No comments:

Post a Comment