Thursday, November 7, 2019

Kendal's Revision Plan

Content: After talking with Professor Burton, I have decided that I am going to end with the spider part of my essay rather than start with it. I am also deciding how I am going to break down all the chunks that the reader may be reading and wanting more details on. Still unsure.

Form: I could possibly add more description to some of the paragraphs I have written to inform the audience a little more. Not really sure. I think I need to think on this one a little more and figure it out.

Design: Professor Burton knows about the photos I take. He suggested that I could embed some of my photos that I have taken that reflect the mood of this essay. It really would be something and would add some good content for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment