Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Kendal's Personal Essay Ideas

REFLECT: I wrote a lot about some excepts of my book about my mission, a spider, things from my journal and other concepts that I have been grappling with. Writing about these things and writing them in different forms have allowed me to see things in other perspectives. With these perspectives, I can see clearer and allow myself to progress and move on from things.

SELECT: I think I will write about how my character of the spider relates to how I feel about myself in present time. This will be abstract but also fun in that I will be portrayed as the spider in attempt to understand and put my life to metaphor.

COMMENT: I want to imitate this form here: “I want to tell her… I want to assure her...I want to impart to her...But…” (46) I think it would work well with what I am planning on.

PLAN: I would like to attempt to write in prose for my personal essay. Not sure how that would would exactly, but I play to attempt it maybe. Start out with the spider and take myself out of the equation and then bring the reader to how I relate to the spider.

No comments:

Post a Comment